Scoring a #1 Hit with Global Inventory Optimization
As the #1 faucet brand in North America, customers have come to rely on Moen to deliver innovative, dependable products and service. Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed, on-trend kitchen faucets, bathroom faucets, showerheads, and stainless steel sinks for residential and commercial applications.
Global inventory optimization across finished goods and components presents a significant advantage when aiming to balance the needs of service, inventory and cost. Learn how Moen’s focus on multi-echelon inventory optimization with Logility has enabled them to meet the following objectives:
- • Support company growth plans
- • Incorporate accountability, governance, and support practices
- • Capital efficiency improvement
- • Develop a completely automated interface with AdapLink
Speaker: Mark Snyder, Sr. Program Manager
Bio: Mark Snyder is a Sr. Program Manager at Moen Incorporated. While at Moen, Mark has led multiple supply chain initiatives including:
- • Implementation of a global, MEIO system and processes and was utilized in supply chains in the US, Canada, China, & Latin America
- • Implementation of a Rough Cut Capacity Planning system
- • Created a late point differentiation kitting process
Previous to Moen, Mark held multiple leadership, supply chain, and systems implementation positions at Demag Plastics Group, Bosch Rexroth, FMC FoodTech, and Nordson Corporation. He has a BA in Business Economics from the College of Wooster, and a MBA from Baldwin-Wallace College.