Getting the Right Sizes to the Right Stores More Efficiently
Learn how to streamline distribution to store by size need, determine the right size scale by store and ship and replenish to those size scales efficiently. To better leverage pre-packs, start with the right size scales by individual store, allocate and replenish to that scale and build optimal size packs to each store to increase operating efficiency
Explore the approaches to setting size scales:
- At what level in the hierarchy?
- How frequently to update?
- Use of size constraints
Accelerate distribution by building optimal size packs:
- Understanding the impact of vendor constraints
- Leveraging system or user defined pack options
- Determining what percent of an order should be bulk