Key Features in Manufacturing Planning
Logility helps you create accurate, effective production plans that minimize resource constraints. Even in a highly complex production environment, you can slash manufacturing planning time, increase through put, and fill rates. Use Manufacturing Planning to: create production plans that support new product introductions, achieve true least-cost, least-change manufacturing, and establish realistic inventory limits across single or multiple plants. Topics to be covered include:
- Overview of MP (representation, algorithms, outputs, integration)
- Scheduling algorithms (Infinite capacity plan, new insertion sequencing algorithm, find unit that best fits amount, assign production proportionally, etc.)
- Modelling manufacturing stages, BOMs, change overs, and auxiliary resources
- KPI capabilities (100+ KPI’s ) and exception handling capability
- Integrate this with upstream solutions such as Supply Planning, Replenishment Planning, and downstream MES/shop floor execution systems
Session attendees will gain the knowledge in leveraging Logility Manufacturing Planning and how it fits within the integrated planning and scheduling world.